Tiny tooth ~ Understanding and caring babies at all stages

Understanding and caring babies at all stages

Enjoy the complete baby experience

More About Me...

As a mom of a 2 yr old girl, I've been through those tough times with questions all my blood cells. If carrying the baby was one hell of a task, caring the baby is not any different. But when you look at that one cute smile of your baby's, the misseries simply become passing clouds. Stay tuned with babnybaby to enjoy the complete baby experience. Good luck to all the mom-to-be's and dad-to-be's out there. -- Kavya

Tiny tooth

My little daughter cut her first tooth today. Yeeeh.

First thing in the morning, when she smiled at me waving her hands (said 'good morning'), i could see a little white glitter inside her mouth. I looked keenly, and yessssss..finally.. a tooth, I said to myself. She is now 13 months old and for the past few months I was kind of worried she had not started teething and may be that makes her a poor eater. Mothers are meant to carry those unwanted negative thoughts and i was no different :-). Though some of my friends convinced me that some babies get their first tooth even after 18 months, I was not fully convinced. My hubby used to convince saying there is no one in this world born and brought up with no teeth (LOL). Every morning when I get up and brush her teeth(i mean gums), it was like starting the day with something thats missing. Now, that day has arrived. I am not sure if teething is a milestone, but for me it is.

You got any teething stories out there. Let me know if you had/have similar teething worries :-)

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

1 comments:

  1. Expression ! said...
     

    congratulation on your daughter's first tooth.

Post a Comment