Elmo Birthday Party ~ Understanding and caring babies at all stages

Understanding and caring babies at all stages

Enjoy the complete baby experience

More About Me...

As a mom of a 2 yr old girl, I've been through those tough times with questions all my blood cells. If carrying the baby was one hell of a task, caring the baby is not any different. But when you look at that one cute smile of your baby's, the misseries simply become passing clouds. Stay tuned with babnybaby to enjoy the complete baby experience. Good luck to all the mom-to-be's and dad-to-be's out there. -- Kavya

Elmo Birthday Party

My daughter loves elmo and so we had chosen that as a theme when we planned to throw a party for her second birthday. For the invitations, I took a picture of her wearing elmo dress and used it in the invitations.The invitation said , "la-la-la elmo's world, elmo's friend shreya is turning 2, come ,let's celebrate it with Elmo", then I listed the date and time with our address on it. I found this site through google search, "http://www.dltk-kids.com/crafts/cartoons/sesamestreet.html" which also has some printable elmo invitations and thank you notes. I printed few door signs having welcome message and elmo picture on it and used it in the entrance door. I also decorated the door with elmo stickers.

I ordered all the party supplies from "http://www.allaboardtoys.com/", a site which had a good deal of free shipping and some good collection of elmo party supplies. I chose a nice elmo tablecloth to decorate the table and a cute cookie monster figurine to add beauty to our cake. I decorated my house using elmo baloons, birthday banners, elmo streamers. Me and my husband drew some elmo and cookie monster charts and hung it on the wall. I also prepared a chart that said "Guess what elmo is thinking about today - Shreya's birthday Party" and asked my daughter to color it. Since we did our party on our basement, it had a pole which i could use to hang my sesame street sign. I used a green construction paper and used paint colors and wrote 123 sesame street and stick it on the top of the pole. I also placed few elmo plush toys here and there. Since my daughter loves costume character and is not scared, I had arranged the Elmo Costume Character from this site rhk entertainment to dress up as elmo and dance with the kids. She was so excited to see the elmo walk in and started hugging and kissing the elmo. All the kids had a wonderful time dancing and taking pictures with elmo.The guy did baloon twisting, face painting and sand arts for 30 minutes and the rest dressed up as Elmo and did the dancing. It was really worth the money as all the kids even the older ones had fun. And finally for party favors , I had ordered online some elmo whistles, elmo watches,sesame street photo frames, elmo stickers and tatoos. And i took printable sheets from sesame street website and made coloring books by using the colored construction paper for front and back covers. The front cover had a thank you card which said "This party was brought to you by the letter 'S' and the number '2. The party favors also had a set of crayons along with the coloring book. The party was a big hit that all the guests would be reminded of this party whenever they hear the word "Elmo".





ElmoParty

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your babynbaby.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

    Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

    In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

    Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
    day!!

    And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

    But how does it work??

    You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
    times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
    you're done!!

    Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
    could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Post a Comment