Baby Shower ~ Understanding and caring babies at all stages

Understanding and caring babies at all stages

Enjoy the complete baby experience

More About Me...

As a mom of a 2 yr old girl, I've been through those tough times with questions all my blood cells. If carrying the baby was one hell of a task, caring the baby is not any different. But when you look at that one cute smile of your baby's, the misseries simply become passing clouds. Stay tuned with babnybaby to enjoy the complete baby experience. Good luck to all the mom-to-be's and dad-to-be's out there. -- Kavya

Baby Shower

A baby shower is definitely unforgettable event for any mom. Just an imagination poem from the baby's voice.
I'm really glad that you could come
to help surprise my mother
Sit down, relax, enjoy yourselves
and chat with one another.


Special people all around
Love and happiness abound
Babies, presents, cake, flower
Thank you for the baby shower


Sorry I can't be with you
to share in Mommy's shower.
but you see I'm very busy
cause I'm growing more each hour.


Though I'm not here to thank you
for the special gift you brought
My family and I are grateful...
We appreciate the thought.


With tiny hands and tiny feet
I hope that very soon we'll meet.
Make sure you will stay a while
And make my mommy (and daddy) smile
.

Although I can't be there today
There's something that I'd like to say,
Thank you for your gifts and wishes
And please help mommy with the dishes.

I'd like to shower you with kisses
I feel shy as I am without dresses :)
I hope to see you very soon,
Because in here there ain't much room.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

4 comments:

  1. EarthlyTraveler said...
     

    very cute and sweet just like the baby.--SKM

  2. Vijayasri said...
     

    porumaiya ukkandhu padichadhukku mikka nandri fight chicken :)

  3. Unknown said...
     

    Very good Kavya .........Baby shower pathi baby's Thoughts!!!!! very creative...

    Enjoyed reading ...

    Thank you

  4. Vijayasri said...
     

    Thanks arathi !

Post a Comment